CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
04-05 December 2017
The AALIoT 2017 Conference caters for a limited number of workshops on dedicated session topics.
The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities for new research related to a topic of interest within the context of the conference.
Proposals will be evaluated regarding relevance and anticipated interest, and should include Workshop title, presenter information, abstract, and intended audience.
The list of covered topics is, without being limited to, as follows:
You are invited to submit high-quality papers in the following topics (but not limited to):
Workshops: List envisioned Workshop themes, potential Workshop Chairs and expected attendance per each:
- Extending the Smart Home to the Smart Neighborhood (3)
- Extending the Smart Neighborhood to the Smart City (3)
- Smart Car – Connecting the smart home with the smart City (3)
A workshop proposal should contain:
- Title of the workshop
- A brief description of the specific technical issues that the workshop will address
- The reasons why the workshop is interesting and timely
- A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines
- Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees
Presentations delivered during the workshops are based on papers that have been selected through peer- review process. Accepted workshop papers are included in the Conference Proceedings. Best workshop paper publications may be included in various Transactions or other journals.